PRODUCTS: DIY Rain Barrel Diverter and Parts
Now anyone can make a rain barrel out of a recycled plastic drum or trash barrel. EarthMinded DIY Rain Barrel kit takes the guesswork out of making your own rain barrel. We include all parts needed to quickly assemble and install a state of the art rain barrel with diverter. Our patented FlexiFit diverter helps prevent overflows and flooding that plague conventional top-fill rain barrels and can damage a homes foundation.
Rain barrels are a convenient way to save water and money. A rain barrel can be located at any downspout around the home, garage or out-building to catch and store rainwater for outdoor watering and washing chores.
The DIY Rain Barrel Diverter and Parts Kit features:
- Works with recycled plastic drums and waste barrels (barrel not included)
- Patented Flexifit™ helps prevent overflows
- Diverter is easy to install and winterize
- No special tools needed – hole saw included
- Sealed system resists mosquitoes, pests, and algae growth
- Spigot and drain with standard garden hose connection
- Illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Parts included to link 2 barrels together
To order, find a dealer/distributor near you >>